Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: we're off to see the wizard....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what is your favorite part in wizard of oz?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    when the cowardly lion walks around stroking his tail... and it's so long and dangly.... i just want to snuggle him

    those monkeys scare the CRAP outta me

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When the mean ass witch (err, the wicked witch), MELTS.................*G*
    lmao Chloe , the monkey's scare the sh** outta me too ...........lmao

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    laughs...snuggle him

    I love the monkeys ..when they jump around....
    it was the guards that scared me .....OWEEEO OO OWEEEOO OO OWEEEOO

    also like when the scarecrow is fallin around...
    ya would think he was drunk [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just took my kids to this play on Friday afternoon. Reminded me that I haven't watched this movie in such a long time.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I havent seen it for a while either......

    I wanna....

    and the three tough guys from the lollypop gang in munchinland....they are funny....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Meow Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE this movie!

    Hmmm...this is tough. I would say, when the four main characters got a makeover; hair, new straw, shiny Tin Man, Crowdly Lion's mane was all curly...

    Was really disappointed when I found out the flying monkeys were not real. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] (just pretend this is a flying monkey)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When the house falls on that wich. *Wishes this happens all the time to my ex* You know the wicked witch of the west!

    <font color="#70e054" size="1">[ March 24, 2004 01:28 PM: Message edited by: -Jason- ]</font>

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    when the end credits roll..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •